Adrienne Smillie asks
– Is work literally a ‘Pain in the Neck?’ Do you suffer from constant neck, shoulder & back pain? Does your body always feel tight & sore with aching joints? Sciatic pain? Do you have digestive issues? Are you pregnant and just want some relief? When was your last good, full nights sleep? Or, do you just want some time for you, where you can just relax and feel good? If you answer YES to any of those, Adrienne Smillie can help you.
Check out these testimonials – Testimonials
Adrienne Smillie Remedial Massage & Natural health Therapist, will help you create a life of greater flexibility & movement with less pain, using massage & other techniques. Imagine that!!
Using proven techniques involving Remedial Massage, Deep Tissue Massage, Shiatsu Massage, Stretch Therapy, & Nutritional advice Adrienne Smillie will assess your needs. Then based on that information, and what is found during your initial treatment, with your input, Adrienne Smillie will tailor a program specifically suited to you.
Any type of Massage can help whether you want to get rid of those re-occurring headaches, ease that annoying back pain that makes sitting at your desk so uncomfortable, or just want to feel more ‘alive.’
DIFFERENT TYPES OF MASSAGE CAN HELP YOU IN SO MANY AREAS OF YOUR LIFE
In your initial consult, You, and Adrienne Smillie will decide what style of Massage will be best for you to achieve the results your desire.
As a dedicated & highly qualified Natural Health Therapist with over 25 years of experience & training in many different styles of massage & other modalities, Adrienne Smillie can create the perfect program just for you.
Working together with massage, gentle exercise and food as medicine, you and Adrienne Smillie can achieve the results you desire.
Call Adrienne Smillie NOW !!!
Your friendly natural health therapist, and lets get your health back on track!!
The word Remedial in the English language means the following: tending or intended to rectify or improve.
The remedial techniques used at this clinic include:
- Shiatsu Massage (Japanese)
- Remedial Massage
- Stretch Therapy
- Deep Tissue massage technique
- Nutritional Cleansing
- Macrobiotic Food as Medicine
- Relaxation Massage
- Pregnancy Massage
- Isagenix Weight Loss Programs