What Are The Benefits Of Corporate Massage?
Value your employees by offering Seated Massage and other Health & Well-being services to your staff.
By establishing a regular Office Massage and/orHealth & Well-being programme you will reap the financial rewards of a happier, healthier and more productive workforce, resulting in a more profitable business.
FACT:The cumulative cost of sick days and absenteeism across Australian workplaces adds up to a staggering $7 billion every year.
Benefits for your business:
- Saves your company money by increasing productivity and motivation through energised and happy staff
- Saves your company money by reducing sick leave and absenteeism
- Saves your company money by attracting and retaining key talent whilst boosting morale
- Saves your company money by reducing the costs associated with stress related illness and repetitive strain claims
- Improve the mental and physical health of your employees
- Tax deductible on-site health benefit
- Become an employer of choice
- Show your employees that you care
Benefits for your employees:
- Reduces stress, fatigue and anxiety
- Relieves the common muscle tension in neck, shoulders, arms and wrists from repetitive use of the computer keyboard and mouse
- Improves mental focus and concentration
- Relieves headaches and migraines
- Relieves back pain and improves posture
- Calms the nervous system
- Relieves symptoms of RSI/OOS
- Stimulates and increases blood circulation
- Boosts morale
- Encourages staff to take a proactive role in their health and well-being by making them more aware of their physical state. This promotes a more health conscious workforce.
Offering Corporate Massage On-site for your workplace is the most popular health and well-being initiative your business can take!
Corporate massage is an extremely cost effective method of achieving all of the above!
What are you waiting for? Call us now to discover how we can partner your business to bring you these immense benefits.