Hazards Of Pasteurised Milk

Pasteurized Milk

Image from www.iclipart.com

PASTEURIZED MILK – Drinking pasteurised milk is like drinking poison. Pasteurisation involves heating milk to extremely high temperatures to destroy the bad bacteria. Unfortunately this also destroys the beneficial bacteria and enzymes while destroying most of the nutrients from the milk.

The milk is then homogenized, a process where milk is pressurized at over 4000psi to break up the protein and fat structures to prevent milk separating and cream forming on the top. This makes the protein and fat molecules extremely difficult to digest and the body regards them as a foreign substance.

The milk is then treated chemically to hide the smell of the rancid fats and is also bleached white to cover up the slightly brown appearance. A better option could be drinking gasoline!​